My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Sunday 1 November 2009

Reaching boiling point....

Arrrrrrrrrrr! I'm so annoyed at the moment! I don't know what's going on
with blogger at the moment, but it keeps on changing fonts before I publish stories.
I keep ending up with a post using three different fonts- how unsightly!

Can I just say- this is NOT down to me! I'm not crazy enough to think it looks good, or different
it just makes my work look weird to be honest.

So I apologise for the layout at the moment. I'm looking into possible solutions, but at the end of the day, it's the content that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment