My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Friday 5 February 2010

Not eggsactly sure what happened...

Well, can I just say folks I am a little disappointed in the responses to my last post! I thought Goremet would work really well on my blog, but no one's sent me any grim pictures from their recipe books- what's that all about?

So, in vain I shall prattle on with goremet, as I enjoy exploring the culinary and the grotesque... here's this weeks installment:


Described by its manufacturer as 'gross and functional' this egg separator 'snot' appealing in the slightest! If you're too lazy or stupid to partake in the simple act of separating a yolk from an albumen, then you shouldn't be cooking, least of all using this disgusting creation!

Who the hell designs these things? Who would find it attractive? Oh yes, I know, I'll make some kind of freakish device modelled on the future death mask of Gerard Depardieu, that'll sell!



Not the most aesthetically pleasing item to have in the kitchen... it's enough to turn you vegan (and that's really saying something!)

No comments:

Post a Comment