My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Thursday 22 April 2010

Meh...................

So I'm bed ridden, on anti-biotics and feeling sorry for myself.... but the show must go on!
Whilst you're all outside enjoying the sunshine, I'll be stuck inside, dusting off the Book it or Cook it cobwebs and adding some updated material (finally!)

Think of me when you're having your picnics in the park, I'll be shackled to the oven testing out recipes (and trying not to cough into them!)


2 comments:

  1. awww i hope you feel better soon! (that doggy picture is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alejandra! That dog perked me up a bit, I have to say!

    ReplyDelete