My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Monday 31 May 2010

Blog of the month- res-o-puh-leese

I'm going to keep this review short and sweet, as time's ticking away and I've literally just got back from London...

I spent the weekend indulging in Eurovision, local ales, dinosaurs and Italian food, so needless to say, I'm shattered! But alas, deadlines must be kept and I thought, seeing as I haven't done a blog review for a while, I'd treat ya! So in the wise words of Coolio... "here it goes!"



res-o-puh-lease is a quirky blog following the escapades of recent graduate and prolific blogger, Kendall A. From the offset, this self-confessed, non-foodie admits, she's a woman on a mission to expand her palate, as well as her recipe collection.

One of the things I love about res-o-puh-lease is the casual tone. Kendall A is the Queen of adapting recipes, often naming multiple sources and providing the readers with results, whether they be good or bad.

Teamed with well written, concise recipes and accompanying photos (and super-cute artwork), res-o-puh-lease is a charming and enjoyable read. I hope that Kendall A continues to keep us up to date on her gourmet adventures (as well as her wedding plans!)

No comments:

Post a Comment