My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Thursday 13 May 2010

FYI I want these in my kitchen NOW!


Cute sushi....


Various animal themed things to turn my kitchen into a culinary zoo....


A cherry pitter reminiscent of one of the most adorably tragic characters from the Coffee and TV video....




A pig nose bowl cover, just because, you never know who you'll have to entertain at dinner....


Vaguely rabbity hand mixers to make a light, springy Victoria Sponge Cake


And man's best friend supporting your fruit and veg in their time of need....


Time to crack out the good china????

No comments:

Post a Comment