My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Friday 7 May 2010

Product of the month- Le Whif

I recently ordered an innovative product online in the hopes that it would blow my mind...

After waiting for approximately three weeks for delivery (due to such high demand) I heard the footfall of the postman and leapt to the front door.

I tore away the packaging, only to reveal a small, cigarette sized packet of Le Whif.
Keen to try them out, my fiancee and I cracked open the packet, cellophane went flying and we removed the 'inhalers' from their resting place.

The only way I can describe the Le Whif experience is an inhalator for chocaholics... not dislike those nicorette inhalators you see desperate 'addicts' sucking on desperately in order to get a hit....

As far as taste goes, the technology involving micro particles, simply administers a fine mist, much like the texture of a refined cocoa powder
. And with less than a calorie per puff, I can see this trend catching on.... but i'm not sure we'll see hoards of people walking past the vending machine, compromising their favourite chocolate bars for the 'mist' experience.... we'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment