My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Sunday 6 September 2009

The Resurrection

Several years ago, I came up with a format for a website called The Pudding Pundit. Now I'm not sure if any of you visited it when it was running on The Monro website, but I've decided to give it another go. The format was simple, informative and effective, aiming to educate people as well as get them cooking. With original insight and research into the history of the pudding in question as well as fun seasonal facts and of course, a recipe.
So that's another taste of things to come for the month of September.

I'm off to the land of nod on the eve of Guy's Oyster Festival, but I'll be posting pictures and a review tomorrow on my return!
Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment