My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Home to roost...

Apologies food fans. It's been a while since my last post- but I won't dwell on it.The point is, I'M BACK!

After travelling hundreds of miles to the beloved South-West (Cornwall to be precise),

I immediately immersed myself in ideas for features i'm going to write whilst i'm here at home.


I'm going to share with you the influences, the flavours, the landscapes that have shaped
my passions for poetry and food, and the historical implications associated with traditions such as the cream tea and of course- the Pasty.


But alas, I must rest. I'm full of apple crumble and clotted cream, fit to burst, so prepare for a
rich, nostalgic week, full of seafood and real ale!


No comments:

Post a Comment