My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Friday 9 October 2009

October's Blog of the month

This months blog of the month is by a girl after my own heart. Famed for the fact that she 'always orders dessert', I feel a certain kinship with this sweet lady.

Teamed with sophisticated imagery, so tasty it'll make you drool, alwaysorderdessert.com is a tasty site that will make you want to skip the main course and head for those colourful macaroons in the banner.
Writer and self-professed foodie,
Alejandra Ramos made the bold move of relocating to Florence for a period to indulge her culinary senses.

Headstrong, and determined to succeed, Alejandra begged, borr
owed and stole in order to complete her ambitious journey. Despite hard times, she rose above it and focused on the positive aspects, her passion for food, for one.... So maybe I should consider living on the breadline, relocating to the south of France, existing on a diet of cheese, brioche and red wine... a romantic idea, the reality is, I'd be a fat, penniless drunk ...


2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just stumbled upon this post and wanted to say thank you!!! This put a total smile on my face to read. And I'm even happier to have found your blog as I already love it. Thanks so much...I'll add you to my follow list so I can keep up on your posts! xxAlejandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, it's a very pretty, insightful blog! Glad you like mine, it's still in its infancy really (only been going since August), but I'm getting there xxx

    ReplyDelete