My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Tuesday 27 October 2009

It ain't over till the slighty fatter lady sings!

Alas, tonight is my last night in Cornwall with my family. I have traveled the length of the county, feasted on many different dishes, baked a birthday cake and made Christmas pudding- and all in the space of seven days.

This was supposed to be a holiday, but I've felt myself learning loads, with the urge to work, but simply not having the time to! So alas, my 7 hour train journey tomorrow will be committed to the writing up of this culinary adventure! Ahoy hoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment