My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Saturday 29 August 2009

And so it continues...

Today has been a weird day. I had an amazing start to the day when my meeting with a local publishing company went exceedingly well, leading to more freelance work. This freelance work will not only give me scope to develop their website, it will also get me the exposure I need as more of my work gets published- finally!
As if that wasn't enough, I sent the director of one of my favourite shows- Supersizers Go... an email at the beginning of the month, and he got back to me today. All I can say is, what a lovely chap! Maybe it's time I stopped being such a negative Nancy and realised that sure, the world can be a tough place, but it's full of nice people willing to help you along the way.

What a week- eh?





No comments:

Post a Comment