My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Thursday 20 August 2009

My next conquest...

You may think there's a bit of a pattern emerging here... just to make things perfectly clear, I DO have an undying love of all that is cake!
And with that in mind, I'll be trying my hand at some new recipes in the coming weeks, including Chelsea Buns with oodles of cinnamon, and a bit of history about the Cornish cream tea and other British traditions. So until then, savour the thought and keep on cookin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment