My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Tuesday 18 August 2009

I had a hankering...

Yesterday, I decided with today being my day off that I'd go on a picnic. And you can't have a picnic without cakes, right?
Anyway, for some time now, I've fancied a decent chocolate eclair, and have been disappointed at the quality of the shop bought ones. So I decided to make my own...
Having only made choux pastry on one other occasion,
I was a little unsure of myself, but low and behold, they turned out very well! So thank you Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Fizz Carr, for you simple, but very effective recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment