My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.bookitorcookit.co.uk/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My philosophy

This blog is dedicated to my love of eating, cooking, writing and reading about food. In it you'll find recipes, book reviews, restaurant reviews and various other food related bits and pieces.

Thursday 27 August 2009

F-ing Hell!

After voting on the F-word website many months ago, for Delifonseca to become Britain's favourite restaurant, I'd heard nothing back and thus assumed the worst.
We may not have won the privilege of sharing a kitchen with Gordon Ramsay himself, but I certainly don't feel like a loser- as I might have tickets to dine in the F-word restaurant! How cool is that?
So not only will I get to meet Gordy himself (if I get through), but I'll actually get to critique food on television!
My plans for world domination continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment